Fife Today's article, which centers on club fitting, is entirely consistent with our opinion--that club fitting should be an integral part of any golfer's experience. Golfers are all made different so every individual's equipment should complement their abilities.
“For St. Andrew’s Golf Company’s small staff of artisans, re-creating authentic tools of the past by hand–one wrap of whipping twine at a time–is a labor of love and a way to stay connected to the core values that defined a game and, at times, even a country....
- The Feddinch Club: The Lion is Out of the Bag 06/09/2018 Sean T. Kelly
- The New Rules of Golf 18/03/2018 Sean T. Kelly
- Charity Golf Competition Goes to Extremes 08/03/2018 Sean T. Kelly
- Last Call to Win It All 08/03/2018 Sean T. Kelly
- World Handicap System Changes Revealed in Detail to General Public 21/02/2018 Sean T. Kelly