George Nicoll Hand of Friendship Ball marker
George Nicoll was a Blacksmith that started making golf clubs and eventually opened a Golf club making factory in 1881. Renowned for his expertise and craftsmanship he was an innovation of his time.
The St Andrews Golf Company dates back to his factory and we are proud to carry on his legacy. Here we have hand crafted and hand stamped ball markers made in our factory in St Andrews.
The George Nicoll cleek mark was called the hand of friendship so why not give one of these to a treasured friend, colleague or family member.
Price shown is exclusive of VAT