“For St. Andrew’s Golf Company’s small staff of artisans, re-creating authentic tools of the past by hand–one wrap of whipping twine at a time–is a labor of love and a way to stay connected to the core values that defined a game and, at times, even a country....
- The Feddinch Club: The Lion is Out of the Bag 06/09/2018 Sean T. Kelly
- The New Rules of Golf 18/03/2018 Sean T. Kelly
- Charity Golf Competition Goes to Extremes 08/03/2018 Sean T. Kelly
- Last Call to Win It All 08/03/2018 Sean T. Kelly
- World Handicap System Changes Revealed in Detail to General Public 21/02/2018 Sean T. Kelly