Following the success of the World Hickory Open’s relocation to Carnoustie Country in 2012, the championship’s organisers have confirmed that the 2013 World Hickory Open will also take place in this top golfing destination. The 2012 event, which was played across Monifieth Medal and Carnoustie Burnside, was superb, according...
“For St. Andrew’s Golf Company’s small staff of artisans, re-creating authentic tools of the past by hand–one wrap of whipping twine at a time–is a labor of love and a way to stay connected to the core values that defined a game and, at times, even a country....
- The Feddinch Club: The Lion is Out of the Bag 06/09/2018 Sean T. Kelly
- The New Rules of Golf 18/03/2018 Sean T. Kelly
- Charity Golf Competition Goes to Extremes 08/03/2018 Sean T. Kelly
- Last Call to Win It All 08/03/2018 Sean T. Kelly
- World Handicap System Changes Revealed in Detail to General Public 21/02/2018 Sean T. Kelly