We took the PXG driving iron for the ultimate test, 18 holes on the Old Course St Andrews. Just as Bob Parsons, the owner of PXG we found the club to hit the ball on a low trajectory, the feel was like butter, even on off center hits, not...
Have you had your clubs checked? Chances are if you have bought in a store the loft & lies will not be correct. Ever wondered why you hit a 6 iron and a 7 iron the same length? This could be the reason, for only £5 a club you...
The Japanese golf club manufacturing company has expanded to the Home of Golf.
- The Feddinch Club: The Lion is Out of the Bag 06/09/2018 Sean T. Kelly
- The New Rules of Golf 18/03/2018 Sean T. Kelly
- Charity Golf Competition Goes to Extremes 08/03/2018 Sean T. Kelly
- Last Call to Win It All 08/03/2018 Sean T. Kelly
- World Handicap System Changes Revealed in Detail to General Public 21/02/2018 Sean T. Kelly